Wednesday 22 August 2012

Feb 17, 2010, Multiply, The gardening starts no2



The Gardening Starts; No 2

I've still not actually sowed any of the seeds I bought but I am a step further. I have the organic compost, I've rounded up seed trays and small pots from the shed and ......... I bought these large black plastic pots especially to plant out the veggies. I've thought about it and decided I need to find a way to grow the chili and sweet peppers and possibly the tomatoes indoors, but I'm sure I can put the red onions outside. And that is why, when I saw these large black pots on special offer I just had to have them. They are destined to be my onion growing pots. The actual sowing of seed starts on Saturday

10 Comments
Add a Comment
   

mitchylr wrote on Feb 18, '10
Living in a basement apartment with no garden whatsoever, I'm going to have to 'garden' vicariously through your posts.

croneinthewoods wrote on Feb 18, '10
we still have a couple of foot of snow so not yet........soon cause spring is promised..Have fun

brendainmad wrote on Feb 18, '10
I forgot that my sister, apart from the tomatoes, also had chile peppers growing.

djdx wrote on Feb 18, '10
Ready, get set, ...

stillwandering wrote on Feb 18, '10
I just love spring!! I stopped growing veg a few years ago, too many dogs and not enough space (and I wanted a break to be honest!)

veryfrank wrote on Feb 17, '10, edited on Feb 17, '10
Nice to hear that spring is getting that close. Right now maybe I could plant snow-peas or iceberg lettuce. :-}

forgetmenot525 wrote on Feb 17, '10
A gentle warning to my friends, I didn't recognise this guy below... patriot1954 so I checked him out, didn't like what I found and blocked him. I'm telling you this because some time last year someone who was hideous (but fond of gardening) claimed to be my friend and befriended people I'm fond of. Now I'm cautious and advise others to be the same. I'm not telling any one what to think, make your own judgments, just don't assume I know this guy cos he appeared out of nowhere on my page.

patriot1945 wrote on Feb 17, '10
yup turning over my yard in anticipation to start planting a shitload of veg, already starting with the chili seeds lol

nemo4sun wrote on Feb 17, '10
i still have 3 feet of snow in the yard

:)

greenwytch wrote on Feb 17, '10
oooh, excitement and anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment