Wednesday 22 August 2012

May4, 2010, Multiply, The gardening starts no 11



GARDENING  NO 11;
The indoor Food Factory
The first thing I did this bank Holiday was to sort out all my indoor plants. The Tomatoes really needed repotting, luckily it was warm enough to take them outside and pot them up in the garden. Now they are sitting in the sun in my kitchen in front of the Peppers. They still look a bit droopy here because I’ve not finished fixing them to the support canes. I’ve pinched out the tops so hopefully they will begin to bush out a bit. I think they are in shock at being uprooted but I’m sure they will settle in a couple of days and begin to look a bit brighter......
To read the rest of this follow the link over to Jungleblogs, its group for people who love gardens and its open to every one. I've decided to post my garden blogs over there in future,
7 Comments
Add a Comment
   

secretcorners wrote on May 5, '10
I have an interest in gardening, but I have no interest in joining a group. Why not open the blogs for everyone to see, but keep the posting of blogs just to group members. That way everyone with an interest in seeing the blogs can, but only members can post. You could even limit comments to just group members but still allow all to see the wonderful posts on gardening.

bennett1 wrote on May 5, '10
its open to every one.
Actually, one needs to apply for membership to the group. It is not an open group, but all we ask is an interest is gardens and a respect for fellow gardeners.

secretcorners wrote on May 5, '10
Oh, it is a group, and the link you gave says the blogs are only visible by group members. Perhaps the group would consider opening the blogs to non-group members?

secretcorners wrote on May 5, '10
My garden blog can be found at http://garden.secretcorners.net

I got my tomatoes in the back veggie garden this past weekend. I wrote a blog on planting tomatoes that can be found at my garden blog. I grow indeterminates and just let them grow since I use a support system for my tomatoes.

brendainmad wrote on May 5, '10
I'll miss seeing your garden grow too. Glad the weather was co-operative though.

mitchylr wrote on May 5, '10
I’m sure they will settle in a couple of days and begin to look a bit brighter......
That's usually the case.

djdx wrote on May 5, '10
You pinched out the tops of your tomatoes? That's funny, I pinch out the side-shoots and only pinch the top when it gets up to the roof. :-)

I will miss seeing your garden here.

No comments:

Post a Comment